Thursday, February 7, 2019

Hilda is back !! Safe and Sound ! With her feedback on Vicky's request

Dear Quest Family,

I am glad to be home. I had a wonderful, satisfying and relaxed visit with loving family and friends throughout. Everyone is well there and so was I through all the travels.

I had my iPhone but did not take my laptop along. So I only checked email sometimes. On returning I checked my emails mostly and was happy and content to know how well you have run the program in my absence. I had no doubt about that. Braving the storm is so admirable and God is always with you. Hats off to you all under the guidance and facilitation of Vicky, Ken, Dennis and Tom, George, Margit and the rest of the important family.

I like the idea of attending Quest unprepared and not reading the introduction to start with and then discussing spontaneously. It involves listening, contemplating and stimulating your brain spiritually and to share our understanding. I am willing to try it next week, 13th Feb and we can see how everyone likes it and proceed from there. I hope everyone will be open to new ways of thinking and learning. We still will do Bible Study. Changes break monotony and help form new neural pathways eliminating repetitions and mundaneness. I am willing to try it. Thanks for the suggestion Vicky! We will give it a try this one week and see how it goes. We will never know if we don't try.

Your Mother Mary's protege (trying to be)
Hilda ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment